The Script Savant provides extensive consulting services: basic editing, storyline suggestions, re-writes, and full script creation. The Script Savant...
BEFORE SUBMITING A SCRIPT TO A CONTEST OR A PROFESSIONAL, FIND OUT WHAT THE
LIKELY RESPONSE WILL BE AND SUBMIT THE BEST POSSIBLE VERSION OF YOUR SCRIPT
In order to succeed in this business, you have to understand how the industry thinks. Here you can take advantage of the best Script Services in the industry and learn how to develop and market your script.
Why is this Script Service Different?
Every year their are dozens of screenwriting contests. There's a secret to placing or winning these contests. The stories that do have a twist that is unseen to the reader/judge until the climax which then comes as a shock but which makes sense looking back through the story. Without a unique twist you have very little chance of being noticed. It's the same when getting your script noticed by a professional.
The Script Savant's Service is different because for FREE, I'll evaluate the FIRST 10 PAGES of your script, so you can see this Service's value for you reaching your goal of crafting a uniquely powerful engaging marketable screenplay.
YOU CAN SUBMIT THE FIRST 10 PAGES OF YOUR SCRIPT TO DECIDE IF THIS
SERVICE WILL BENEFIT YOU WITHOUT SPENDING A SINGLE DOLLAR
(click on button below)
Examples of movies with unique and surprising twists:
- The Usual Suspects (Wimpy Roger Kint (Kevin Spacey) is revealed to be the deadly mastermind Keyser Soze)
- The Sixth Sense (Revealed at the end Malcolm Crowe (Bruce Willis) was a ghost all along)
- The Prestige (Magician Angier (Hugh Jackson) kills himself and his duplicate lives to beat the competition)
- Unbreakable (Arch enemy, Elijah (Samuel Jackson) helps David Dunn (Bruce Willis) discover his special power)
- Get Out (Old white men take over the bodies of young black men)
- Shawshank Redemption (Andy (Tim Robbins) turns the tables on warden (Bob Gunton))
- Memento (Leonard (Guy Pearce) gives himself a false tattoo to kill Teddy (Joe Pantoliano))
- Deja Vu (Douglas Carlin (Denzel Washington) dies in the new timeline and his double lives)
- Fallen (John Hobbs voice as narrator is fallen angel Azazel and not John Hobbs (Denzel Washington) who dies)
- Chinatown (Evelyn's (Faye Dunaway) daughter is both her daughter and sister)
- The Crying Game (Fergus (Stephen Rea) falls in love with Dil (Jaye Davidson) who's revealed to be transgender)
I believe I can help give your story that magical twist which makes a difference between an exceptional screenplay and just one of the thousands that end up in the trash.
Script Services Offered
(click on a button below)